Auto Cluster Repair
Get started here on your order
What problems are you experiencing with your instrument cluster?
Do you have one or more gauges that are not working and require gauge cluster repair or GM speedometer repair services? Are there some lighting issues with the cluster, either backlighting or with malfunction indicators? Or is the odometer or transmission shift indicator not working within your Silverado instrument cluster? These are just some of the problems or issues that can be fixed with dash cluster repair, GM gauge repair, or an instrument cluster rebuild, without having to spend the money to purchase a new auto cluster.
Why repair your auto cluster Instead of purchasing a new one?
There are many reasons why you should consider opting for a repaired or rebuilt instrument cluster,
rather than investing in a new one. They include:
- You’ll save 50% – 60% versus buying a new one
- No programming necessary, like there is with a new one.
- Upgraded parts are installed not the same parts that fail frequently.
- You can have it back in days instead of weeks.
THE 5 QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE CHOOSING AN AUTO CLUSTER REPAIR COMPANY?
How do you ensure it will be fixed properly the first time?
There are 6-7 gauges that need to be checked and possibly fixed. Many companies will only do a partial repair, which is very frustrating when your auto cluster comes back not fully repaired. You should choose a company that does 1,000’s of repairs a year, so you can be certain they’ve handled your type of problem before!
How much should an Auto Cluster Repair Cost?
You’ll find quite a range of prices, from $79 all the way up to $500. But be careful going with a discount service, as the final product may not turn out like you hoped. Same goes for the high-end price, why pay big bucks when you can have it repaired by a reputable company like
D & D Instruments for a price that is half the cost of a new one!
Do they offer Free shipping both ways?
Make sure the company you choose offers a quick delivery time, and offers you FREE shipping both ways! If your auto cluster is bad, time is important!
How much experience do they have with your exact type instrument cluster?
The truth is, many companies you’ll find online will be one-man shops doing repairs out of their basement or garage. And I’m not saying that is always a bad thing … but before you ship your instrument cluster to someone, do your home-work! Ask them how many instrument clusters they repair every year, and how much experience they have with your exact model.
Auto Cluster Repair Program Details
- Complete rebuild and repair service
- Domestic and foreign cluster services, including Chevy cluster repair, GM cluster repair, Ford instrument cluster repair, and Audi instrument cluster repair
- FREE shipping both ways
- Quick repair time, many vehicles same day, most others 2-3 days. (Plus shipping time.)
- Full one year transferrable warranty.
- Your instrument cluster will come back good as new!
- You are connecting with the industry leader in instrument repair
- Free Quotes—give us a call at 888-208-5664
- We accept Visa/MasterCard
- Auto Cluster Repair Form
If you have questions call 888-208-5664
or email us at email@example.com