Get Started on your Automotive Cluster Repair Here
At D&D Instruments we pride ourselves on being Instrument cluster specialists, repairing thousands of automotive instrument clusters annually. Our highly skilled technicians, courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff, and efficient shipping departments all work together to optimize the experience for you the customer.
Our auto cluster repair program is quick and efficient, we are able to repair and ship some instrument clusters the same day we receive them, though most we are able to repair within 3-5 business days*.
We are able to perform repairs on most any vehicle you can think of 1995 and newer, and some vehicles older than that. Foreign, domestic, luxury, exotic, we have worked on them all.
*Length of repair time may increase without notice based on volume.
Auto cluster repair program details
• We repair most models, foreign and domestic
• Free shipping both ways (In the Contiguous US)
• Quick and efficient turnaround
• Full one year warranty
• Free quotes—give us a call at 888-208-5664
• We accept all major credit cards
• Auto cluster repair form
What is a typical repair?
The process for having your instrument cluster repaired is efficient and cost effective. The turn around time is quick (3-5 business days) and shipping is included both ways. Follow these steps to get started:
– Select your vehicle from the list
– Enter your contact information and a detailed description of the problems you are experiencing with your instrument cluster
– Print the UPS label
– Wrap your instrument cluster in bubble wrap (Please, no packing peanuts or shredded paper)
– Package the instrument cluster in the smallest sized box possible while making sure that cluster is not causing the box to bulge on any side with your contact information, year, make and model of your vehicle and a detailed description of the problems you are experiencing.
*Lack of sufficient information will delay the repair
– Bring package to UPS where it will ship UPS ground to our facility in Minneapolis, MN.
Upon arrival at D&D Instruments, a highly skilled technician will perform a bench check to verify your concerns. The charge for a bench check only is $99, and only applies when no failure can be verified, or a repair cannot be made.
Once the repair is complete and verified, a friendly customer service representative will contact you for payment. D&D Instruments accepts all major credit cards. Charge accounts are available for repair shops upon completion and approval of a credit application.
After payment is collected, your instrument cluster will be shipped via UPS ground or Spee-Dee Delivery (where available).
Every instrument cluster that D&D Instruments repairs carries a one year, unlimited mileage warranty.