At D&D Instruments we pride ourselves on being Instrument cluster specialists, repairing thousands of automotive instrument clusters annually. Our highly skilled technicians, courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff, and efficient shipping departments all work together to optimize the experience for you the customer.
Our auto cluster repair program is quick and efficient, we are able to repair and ship some instrument clusters the same day we receive them, though most we are able to repair within 3-5 business days*.
We are able to perform repairs on most any vehicle you can think of 1995 and newer, and some vehicles older than that. Foreign, domestic, luxury, exotic, we have worked on them all.
*Length of repair time may increase without notice based on volume.
Auto cluster repair program details
• We repair most models, foreign and domestic
• Free return shipping via UPS ground/Surepost (Contiguous US)
• Quick and efficient turnaround
• Full one year warranty
What is a typical repair?
The process for having your instrument cluster repaired is efficient and cost effective. The repair time is approximately 1 week and return shipping is included. Follow these steps to get started:
– Select your vehicle from the list
– Enter your contact information and a detailed description of the problems you are experiencing with your instrument cluster
– A DDI employee will contact you with a quote and estimated repair time.
– Wrap your instrument cluster in bubble wrap (Please, no packing peanuts or shredded paper)
– Package the instrument cluster in the smallest sized box possible while making sure that cluster is not causing the box to bulge on any side with your contact information, year, make and model of your vehicle and a detailed description of the problems you are experiencing.
*Lack of sufficient information will delay the repair
– Ship your package to our facility in at 2525 Winter Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413.
Upon arrival at D&D Instruments, a highly skilled technician will perform a bench check to verify your concerns. The charge for a bench check only is $99, and only applies when no failure can be verified, or a repair cannot be made.
Once the repair is complete and verified, a friendly customer service representative will contact you for payment. D&D Instruments accepts all major credit cards. Charge accounts are available for repair shops upon completion and approval of a credit application.
After payment is collected, your instrument cluster will be shipped via UPS ground or UPS SurePost. (Expedited shipping is available at additional cost.)
Every instrument cluster that D&D Instruments repairs carries a one year, unlimited mileage warranty.
We are no longer repairing clusters for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, or Plymouth Vehicles.
For All Audi and Volkswagen vehicles we are only replacing the display, we do not repair any gauges.