We specialize in the repair of instrument clusters, repairing thousands of units annually. Our highly skilled technicians can troubleshoot failures and make repairs that restore your instrument clusters to like-new condition. No programming is required, and your odometer will retain the correct vehicle mileage.
Our goal for our auto cluster repair program is a quick and efficient repair, but due to current demand with chip shortages and highly increased demand . Our repair times are typically 1-2 weeks following receipt the gauge cluster, although lead times can be longer based on overall demand. Please contact us for current lead times.
We are able to perform repairs on most vehicles 1995 and newer.
Auto cluster repair program details
• We repair most models, foreign and domestic, 1995 – current
• Return shipping included
• Quick and efficient turnaround
• One year, unlimited mileage parts warranty
The process for having your instrument cluster repaired is efficient and cost effective. Follow these steps to get started:
– Fill out the form entering your vehicles year, make, and model
– Enter your contact information and complete the form indicating what is and is not working on your instrument cluster
– Most retail repairs start at $399.00
After submitting your form, print it to include it with your shipment.
– A DDI employee will contact you with a quote and estimated repair time.
– Wrap your instrument cluster in bubble wrap (Please, no packing peanuts or shredded paper)
– Package the instrument cluster in the smallest sized box possible while making sure that cluster is not causing the box to bulge on any side.
– Ship your package to our facility at 2525 Winter Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413.
Upon arrival at D&D Instruments, a highly skilled technician will perform a bench check to verify your concerns. The charge for a bench check only is $150, and only applies when no failure can be verified, or a repair cannot be made.
Once the repair is complete and verified, a customer service representative will contact you for payment. We accept all major credit cards. Charge accounts are available for repair shops upon completion and approval of a credit application.
After payment is collected, your instrument cluster will be shipped back at no additional charge via ground freight. Expedited shipping is available at additional cost.
Every instrument cluster that D&D Instruments repairs carries a one year, unlimited mileage warranty.
We are no longer repairing clusters for Mercedes, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, or Plymouth Vehicles.
All Audi and Volkswagen vehicles we are only replacing the display, we do not repair any gauges.